Cahs4phones never paid

sam12386's review of Cash 4 Phones - www.cash4phones.co.uk

“Cahs4phones never paid”

Written on: 06/01/2014 by sam12386 (1 review written)

I sent this company my phone back in October by recorded delivery and nothing...no response via email, cant get through on phone and now the website seems to be gone altogether? I cant believe they can get away with this...I'm going to go to watchdog/ trading standards..

Dilemma57's Response to sam12386's Review

Written on: 08/01/2014

I have also not received my money for a phone I sent them in December, I am also going to pursue this further

Calewis75's Response to sam12386's Review

Written on: 10/01/2014

I am in the same position. have tried using the government money claim online to get my monies at a cost of £25 and still no joy as they just ignore everthing. What are you doing to pursue this problem as i would like to know what steps to take next?