GUTTED!

G.MAC1990's review of Cash 4 Phones - www.cash4phones.co.uk

“GUTTED!”

Written on: 30/12/2013 by G.MAC1990 (1 review written)

I have just tried emailing cash4phones on response of the email they sent 3weeks ago advising they had recieved my phone and were carrying out general tests to make sure it was in working order.
This email has bounced straight back and the cash4phones website is no longer up and running.
I googled the website and came accross many forums with people advising the whole company is a scam and apparently there now actually up and running under a new name which is crazy,( Yemonia Ltd ).
Im going to try and report mine to the police but i doubt il have much luck just like others.
£130 out of pocket and lost my iphone, not fair at all
I dont see how the compare sites could advertise this company when they have been doing this to people for so long

If anyone has luck getting money back please let me no how

Lesley07's Response to G.MAC1990's Review

Written on: 02/01/2014

Iv sent go compare an email last week asking them why they have let cash4phones avertice on there website knowing they were ripping people off for months I trusted compare not had a reply back yet if they had stopped them averticeing a lot of people's Christmas would not have been ruined watch dog was investigating them in October Iv lost my iphone 5 was only 11 months old I'm gutted surly there's something that can be done

G.mac1990's reply to Lesley07's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2014

It's awful isn't it. Loads of people on forums have said they've contacted watchdog and the police. I've tried as well. If you have any luck please would you let me no. I think it's disgusting that they can get away with it and then re start up again under another name!