DO NOT USE

Guest's review of Cash 4 Phones - www.cash4phones.co.uk

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 03/09/2013

Sent two phones to this company 3 months ago , i have had two emails of corespondance, i have still not recieved any payment, there valuation was less than fist offer with no reasoning to this, now cant contact them as they have added a barcode number to there enquiry form which i dont have.
This is the worst company that i have ever delt with via the internet and i would advice everybody to stay well clear of them as you will never see any payment for your phone

Chris_74's Comment

Written on: 13/09/2013

I had the same problem, and couldn't contact them because of the barcode field on the form.

What I did was email them and explained I was using this address because of the barcode issue, and I expect my email to be forwarded to the correct department. I threatened to go to every place I could to expose them, such as BBC's Watchdgog, which I would have done, and they rang me the next day apologising and offering me ore money. I demanded my phone back, which I received 2 days later.

Try that email address as my query got through.

Good luck!