DO NOT USE!

Guest's review of Cash 4 Phones - www.cash4phones.co.uk

“DO NOT USE!”

Written on: 12/07/2013

I posted my Iphone on 16th May. I am still awaiting payment!!!!! Once I posted my phone, I received a revised payment offer from £40 to £14, due to a small scratch on the back of the handset. I did not want to accept this silly offer but felt I had no choice as to get my phone returned they charge £8.95! After accepting i have had to send numerous emails chasing them for my payment, to receive back responses that they were experiencing difficulties with payment their end. I AM STILL AWAITING PAYMENT ALMOST TWO MONTHS FROM POSTING OF THE PHONE!!!!!!!!! I am now about to contact WATCHDOG AND THE POLICE as Cash4Phones have no intention of paying I believe. I just wish that I had read the many hundreds of reviews on this company before I used them, as it seems this non payment and silly revised offers has happened too many times.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Mobile4U's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2013

I think we should all report this outfit.they keep delaying payment and keep offering less money than advertised

Nailpainter's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2013

I agree but who to complain to tried Trading Standards and was diverted to a Citizens Advice website who said they would pass info on to Trading Standards. Not much help there.
I feel this is a crime but do not think police would really be interested.
We seem to be caught between a rock and a hard place and are in the hands of a firm of dishonest people....