KEEP WELL AWAY. THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS

dicketmead's review of Cash 4 Phone - www.cash4phone.co.uk

“KEEP WELL AWAY. THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS”

Written on: 07/05/2012 by dicketmead (1 review written)

Sent My HTC Desire away to Cash4phones was offered £67. I later received an email from them stating that upon receipt, the phone showed signs of excessive wear and tear and were offering me a revised price of £31. The handset was in mint condition and had been enclosed in a case for its entire life. I turned down this offer and asked for the handset to be returned. No sooner had I rejected their offer an email arrived from them stating that their technicians had made a mistake and they would offer me £60.47 and refund the £4.95 I had paid to have the phone sent back. I consequently accepted this offer. A couple of days passed when I received confirmation that the transfer of funds had taken place, but needed to wait up to 72 hours before it would show in my bank.

Nothing has been forthcoming and every email I have sent has been ignored. I have tried calling them but the phone is never answered.

I fear that I will not see my money but am adamant that nobody makes the mistake I made in using Cash4phones. KEEP CLEAR. From the other comments on this board they are clearly criminals!