Very poor reception & customer service.

• Signal Coverage

Chrissie102's review of Vodafone - www.vodafone.co.uk

“Very poor reception and customer service.”

Written on: 25/06/2012 by Chrissie102 (1 review written)

Have always had poor reception with Vodafone. Every visitor to my house seems to be able to use their phones but not me. I recently called Vodafone to discuss this and was sent a new sim card. However this didn't improve things so went back to my old sim. Had another call to Vodafone and was told by a young man that he could sort the problem straight away. He said my new sim needed upgrading so I put the new sim back in my phone but nothing happened. Told him to forget it as I had to go to an appointment. Later that evening my phone stopped working completely. Called Vodafone and chose the option 'if you are thinking of leaving us' and was promptly told that they were closed. Rang again, chose different option and they answered. They tried different things but phone still dead. We then realised that the previous operator from the day before had transported my old number to the new sim without my knowledge. Just got a Virgin Media sim and it works fine in my kitchen. I'm dissapointed to say the least with Vodafone.

• Over 1 Year