BEWARE WHAT YOU DO.

• Signal Coverage

amrita528's review of T-Mobile - www.t-mobile.co.uk

“BEWARE WHAT YOU DO.”

Written on: 29/05/2014 by amrita528 (1 review written)

T-mobile has definitely pushed me to the limit, we upgraded our phones last month in the month of April, mind you it was tmobiles fault in the first place since they ordered us the wrong phones! they explained that we had to send the phones out personally and we would get a refund on the phones once the warehouse receives the phones back. Mind you the refund is for the deposit we made. However, its been a month already and still no refund. I called tmobile every week trying to find out what is going on and they keep telling me the same thing "someone will call you in 72 hours letting you know whats going on", of course, no call back. Finally after calling back for the 10th time, they tell us that they didn't recieve the packages which means we cant get our refund. Now our bill is 555.00 and we need the refund money to pay for the phones. Its beyond ridiculous due to the fact I have a tracking number that states the phones were delivered. Tmobile sucks and if i don't get my money, i'm not paying for the phones and they can cut my service. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

• Signal Coverage