V poor, don't care, bad attitude. No English call centre

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of T-Mobile - www.t-mobile.co.uk

“V poor, don't care, bad attitude. No English call centre”

Written on: 04/07/2013

I have been a T-Mobile customer for 16 years and have had various minor grumbles over the years but now the customer service really is something else. The call centre is now based in the Philippines and although their English is good their attitude and lack of knowledge is definitely not! They don't care,they don't listen & just seem to want to upset you as much as possible. I actually ended up having a screaming row with one of the guys after asking in excess of 30 times to speak to the manager - I even told the guy I didn't want to speak to him and to put me on hold until a manager was available but he continued to try and talk to me and upset me. This phone call was after about 15 previous calls to try and resolve my issue. T-Mobile have excelled in new lows of customer service especially since the merging of themselves and EE. The network coverage is also extremely poor and I have to regularly restart my phone in order to get any kind of signal strength for calls, texts and especially internet. My friend on Orange has had great reception on all her phones (we have both had a selection of smartphones over the years) however, I always seem to be without or have less of a connection regardless of the phone I have. Bearing in mind, T-Mobile & Orange share their signals, I can't see what the problem is. I am gutted that I am with them and if I'm honest the only reason I'm still with them is because internet usage is unlimited unlike the other main providers which have a cap as I don't have WiFi at home. When it does work, it works quite well but they really need to look at the 'reception black spots'. When my contract is up for renewal I will seriously look at switching providers if they haven't rectified these issues.

• Over 1 Year