T-mobile - LIAR.

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of T-Mobile - www.t-mobile.co.uk

“T-mobile - LIAR.”

Written on: 11/05/2012

After having experienced sky high rates from t-mobile, i decided to change my phone from android to regular cell phone (flip phone). I tried to go online and cancel my data plan only to find out that i could not do it that way, and that I have to call t-mobile to do the changes. So there I was, called t-mobile and a male customer service representative named RYAN, who I spoke with, told me that he is going to do the changes that I want. I made sure with RYAN that the changes is not going to lengthen my contract again because I am planning to end my contract with t-mobile (and my contract ends in may 2012) - i planned to end it because T-mobile service, its customer service representatives are liars. anyway, going back, RYAN told me, "i guarantee you ma'am, that your contract wont be renewed and the services that you still have (which by the way, includes, 700 minutes shared family time minutes and unlimited text messaging) will remain as they are." I was satisfied with our conversation and put down the phone. A month after, I got my bill totaling $222.34.. I was expecting a bill approximately over $98 - $110. And my first reaction was ANGER.
So I called t-mobile again with all the blood rushing to my head.... I was very angry I can't even contain it... And please dont tell me "its only 222 dollar, jeez.." the money is just secondary, its all the LIES that t-mobile says and does.. And so I called t-mobile, and customer service representative named RACHEL explained to me that what RYAN didnt tell me is that because of my change of phone, my contract was extended from may 2012 till november 2012, and another thing that RYAN didnt tell me is that, t-mobile removed my unlimited text messaging.. So all those times that I've been texting, knowing that I have unlimited text messaging, were being charged to me, $0.20 cents each incoming and outgoing,separately.
Today, 05/10/12, I terminated my contract - I paid one time charge $200 plus my bill for the last month.
I am a good citizen of USA, a good NP as my profession, and I help my family.. I did not deserve all the lies that RYAN told me.

• Over 1 Year