Poor customer service, bad business practises

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of T-Mobile - www.t-mobile.co.uk

“Poor customer service, bad business practises”

Written on: 30/04/2012

* They will give you a very poor courtesy handset if you ever send your phone in under warranty.
* The fixing of my phone under warranty took 2 months!
* Locking customers in to contracts for 24 months is unethical practise (that a lot of companies, and even governments seem to force on us... well ok there is 'choice' but let's face it the alternative leaves us forced to choose long contracts that have very expensive early termination fees hidden in the small print).
* Bullying tactics used when I gave them harsh but fair feedback regarding their business model. They said they would ban me from their network if I criticised their business practises and CEO again. It seems the truth hurts.

This company only cares about profit, and nothing else. They will lock you in to very long contracts and will screw you over at the drop of a hat. Sadly ALL mobile phone operators appear to be the same, as are most companies these days. So no other choice I guess!

• Over 1 Year