Absolutely terrible

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of O2 - www.o2.co.uk

“Absolutely terrible”

Written on: 19/01/2013

I am on a £36 a month contract, for the Samsung Galaxy S3, however there have been various times when the network suddenly crashes, and u cannot call, text or use the 3G internet. Also, the repair system is terrible, they tell u it takes 7 days, but its taken more than a whole month to get my phone back which is just unacceptable!

• Over 1 Year

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Professionalno1's Comment

Written on: 22/03/2013

Dear Reviewer,

here is your sister. I was told that as I cant pick up a signal where I live to jump in my car and drive down the street to call 202. The chat box is a waste of space.It's in foreign lands so English is not thier first language therefore there is that barrier. secondly the 202 customer service team seem to all say exactly the same sentences when you call as thou they are reading from a script. i was promised several call back from senior management. never got them. am in porocess of writing to the Chief Executive. Am going to the top this time. My contract is supposed to end in May. Goodbye O2. do the same my friend. Write to chief executive. Good luck xx