Dreadful lack of customer service

• Signal Coverage

rover534's review of GiffGaff - www.giffgaff.com

“Dreadful lack of customer service”

Written on: 06/12/2011 by rover534 (2 reviews written)

I transferred my number from Vodafone to these guys and everything was fine.
I lost my phone about 6 weeks ago and cancelled it with GiffGaff. They sent me a replacement sim, but to get them to activate it was nearly impossible. They ignored my many messagesI sent and then I decided to port back to Vodafone.
As soon as I asked for my PAC code, I received a response, but by then it was too late and I went back to Vodafone.
They then messaged me saying to come back and apologised for not answering my messages, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt.
I then gave them my PAC code on a Saturday and according to their site the change would go through on the Monday........but I was then told that it would be the Tuesday by 6pm.
It is now 8pm on the Tuesday and guess what.....my phone still displays no service !!
You have no contact number to contact them, everything is done via messages. They never keep you informed as to what is going on or what the hold up is.
Once they transfer my number, I will be requesting my PAC code again and moving back to good old trusty Vodafone from this terrible service.
As they saying goes.....you only get what you pay for and in their case this is so true......BE WARNED !!!

• 6 - 12 Months

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Visit giffgaff.com

Rover534's Response to rover534's Review

Written on: 07/12/2011

And the saga goes on....still no working phone. They have told me they have escalated it to their technical team and I might get a response within 5 days !!!

giffgaff.com