NO SIGNAL ME CRY!

• Signal Coverage

Brownteddy's review of EE Everything Everywhere www.ee.co.uk

“NO SIGNAL ME CRY!”

Written on: 12/01/2017 by Brownteddy (1 review written)

A dying rich man summoned his three children to his bedside. The dying man asked his eldest child: 'What would you like me to leave you in my will?'. After some thought, the child replied: 'Father, I would like a truck for work'. So the man bought the child Ford Motor Company.
On asking the second child what he would like, the child replied: 'Father, I would like a steam locomotive for my layout'. So the Father bought the child 'Flying Scotsman'.
When asking the third,(and youngest), child what they would like, the child replied:'Daddy, I would like a cowboy outfit!'. So the Father bought him EE!!!
When I switched from another mobile phone Company EE told me that the coverage in our area was superb both for phone calls and mobile internet. I don't know where EE get their info from, but they want to try and get a mobile phone and internet signal round here. Non existent!
My calls keep getting cut off - not good. I checked the EE coverage checker on line and keep getting the same rubbish - ie they say the signal is excellent.
Just before Christmas I tried to log into my EE account online. All I kept getting was the whirly circle going round and round and round....snore! After a couple of days I got through to Customer Services who told me that they couldn't help as I am registered as a PAYG customer. I am not. I am Pay Monthly. I told the guy this, but he said I would have to go online to change my details. Bang head here. Three weeks after my initial attempt I am still unable to log into my account.....
I have just obtained a sim from another supplier (my phone was sim free from Argos). Thank goodness it isn't locked into EE. All I have to do now is get a pac code.Watch this space...........

• 1 - 6 Months

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Liveforbiking's Response to Brownteddy's Review

Written on: 28/04/2017

i find the best thing to do when changing providers is to find a friend with a mobile on the network you may want and get them to bring their phone over to yours