By Far the Worst Network I Have Ever Used

• Signal Coverage

grjs's review of EE Everything Everywhere www.ee.co.uk

“By Far the Worst Network I Have Ever Used”

Written on: 13/08/2014 by grjs (1 review written)

After moving to EE (T-Mobile) back in 2012, I have experienced one problem after another.

On voice calls I have experienced:
■ Poor coverage
■ Signal constantly breaking up
■ Calls dropped half way through
■ Calls going direct to voicemail without my phone ringing

On the data side I have endured:
■ Slow unreliable internet access
■ 3G that drops in and out (seems to work better in the morning than the afternoon for some reason)
■ Problems sending and receiving iMessages
■ Random problems with my iPhone losing the data connection completely until I reboot it - although it's not clear whether this is an EE problem or an Apple fault.

Calls to customer services take ages to be answered and, although individual customer service agents are generally helpful, there is nothing that they can actually do to improve the disgraceful and unreliable network.

Friends and colleagues on EE/T-Mobile/Orange are all saying the same thing. The quality of the service has deteriorated to the point where it is completely unacceptable and no-one appears to be doing anything about it.

Ever since my contract began, I have regretted signing up for a two year term and I am now counting the days until 3rd October 2014 when my contract ends and I can ditch this diabolical network forever.

• Over 1 Year

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Sickov_Anti-Service's Response to grjs's Review

Written on: 19/08/2014

It is deeply ironic that Orange (originally Hutchison Telecom) were fantastic when they started in the early nineties.
I and my associates would only use Orange, as there coverage, quality and customer service were good to excellent.

I left them in the early noughties as the signal was non-existent in Clacton and the customer service had dwindled to a distant memory. No surprise then that at that time it was managed by some French twaats.

Sickov_Anti-Service's reply to Sickov_Anti-Service's Comment

Written on: 19/08/2014

oops - I meant 'their coverage'.

Paulsoutheast's Response to grjs's Review

Written on: 20/08/2014

I totally agree. Ever since they went into this EE rubbish joining networks, the system has got worse. Using 3g on my z10 is a joke unless using wifi which is totally fine. I thought what's the point of going 4g when they can't get 3g to do it's job. I'd understand if i lived in country,hills but i don't.Live in a well built area in essex.

Their services up until late 2012 were great but you lucky now to have a network at all that works to make a phone call. I'm slowly taking my contracts off the list,i did have 3. Now down to 2. Before i was on contract it was pay as you go due to me being a teen at the time. So i've been using these guys since late 90's and seen the company roll down a hill the last couple of years.