Little support, problematic coverage

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“Little support, problematic coverage”

Written on: 04/03/2013

I have been using three mobile line for quite a long time, I have tolerated all the problems I had so far. But, enough is enough. I would never renew my contact with 3 again.

As a loyal 3 user, I expect some support and help from the customer services, but they do not have any initiative, and always repeat what they know like a robot. However, I know that those same people will call me back through the end of my contact begging to extend my contract, which I will not be doing in this case.

They arrange their system in a way that they can rob you as much as you can. I just realized I overused my balance with the direct debit record from my bank account. They took more than double of what I usually pay, without any notice, or warning.

I asked them to put a cap on my account, so I do not overuse again. They refuse to do it just because I had asked them to remove when I went abroad.

Anyway, coverage is problematic; performance is low; customer support is poor. I cannot see any reason to go on with 3...

Goodbye Three. Yes, it is easy to lose people, and difficult to gain trust again...

• 6 - 12 Months