Worst Customer Service Ever!

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“Worst Customer Service Ever!”

Written on: 01/03/2013

Been with 3 for 2 yrs with only minor network coverage problems... but things change dramatically when you have any problems with them!

They tried to upgrade my phone without my permission and tried to double my monthly bill!

Takes forever to get through on the phone... then put on hold repeatedly. . . passed from department to department (then onto India). . . messed about... told to ring back.. told to change passwords and pin numbers... messed about some more.... say they have no record of my 30 day notice cancellation... messed about yet again. Refused to give me PAC numbers! said the 30 day notice would start from the date I used PAC number not when I originally gave them notice! Took 3 days of arguing with them to eventually acquire PAC numbers.

When I left O2 to join 3 they gave the PAC number no problem and were sorry to lose me! 3 were the complete opposite... the worst customer service ever!

Save yourself the stress and look else where for a deal!

• Over 1 Year

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Visit three.co.uk

Ken.webb's Comment

Written on: 01/03/2013

I wish more people would read these reviews before signing up to any contract with Three. This review is so typical of the treatment they give their customers.

three.co.uk