3 Mobile www.three.co.uk Review

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“Tried to cancel my contract a month before it was to...”

Written on: 01/03/2013

Tried to cancel my contract a month before it was to end ofter 24 months, was told that I had missed the date and and to ring back in a months time to give 30 days notice! I asked why can't I just give the 30days notice now.? They wouldn't let me, my husband said that was rubbish and to ring back and cancel, they wound't cancel or let me get a word in, he just went on and on about what a great deal he could give me! After about 30mins I put the phone down as he was not listening to me, rang again to complain and to cancel said it was all taken care of, and wouldn't have a bill as I pay in advance and was not using the phone, anyway get a call to say I hadn't paid my bill and the phone still hadn't been cancelled, paid another month, the lady at the call Centre said there would be one more bill for three pounds , next thing get a bill for 13 pounds I have refused to pay this until I get a break down of what I owe no bill so far but they have a debt collection company ringing up to 5 times A day I have told them to sue me! Fed up with all this so I am reporting them to who ever I have to. I am now with O2 I hope I have better luck.

• Over 1 Year