Worst costumer service & constantly over change.

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“Worst costumer service and constantly over change. ”

Written on: 28/02/2013

Having a 24 month contract with Three has been one of the worst financial mistakes of my life. My contract was for £35 a month but I never saw that much coming out of my account, I mostly saw £70-£100 per month. The costumer service is so badly trained they couldn't tell me why the bill was so high or how I could prevent it from happening again. When I tired to end my contract I discovered with Three, there is no "leaving fee" as they claim, it is just paying all your bills in advance and then receiving nothing no service.

The only time I ever heard from the company was at the end of my contract when they wanted me to sign on for another 2 years! (There is nothing I would like less) After I explain that I wanted to leave at the end of my contract to four costumer service providers NONE of them cancelled my contract. I ended up spending 4 hours in a three store on the phone with costumer services, where 5 members of their staff hung up on me and even hung up on the manager of the store I was in, who ended up making some calls for me. After finally getting my contract cancelled and releasing my hostaged PAC code, I thought it was over. Three months after the fact I have received an £80 bill from a debt collector who says I owe Three money for my cancelled service. I guess it will never be over.

Don't go with Three if you want to be treated with respect or like a paying costumer.

• Over 1 Year

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Visit three.co.uk

Ken.webb's Comment

Written on: 01/03/2013

This story is repeated so many times, and even when you manage to contact someone from this country they will back up their Indian call centre to the hilt, Absolutely disgusting that any utilities company should be allowed to continually get away with this flouting of the rules.

three.co.uk