Beyond awful. Do not even think about it!

• Signal Coverage

golferman80's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“Beyond awful. Do not even think about it!”

Written on: 25/02/2013 by golferman80 (1 review written)

This is not just the worst telecoms company ever, it is the worst company selling anything that I have ever dealt with. Do not deal with them under any circumstances. I tried to cancel a two year old contract because I was fed up with the poor coverage that I got with this network. Every call I made to them was met with one excuse or another as to why they couldn't deal with my request at that time. It was very difficult to get someone to just cancel the contract. I eventually cancelled the direct debit. They did not reply to any of my emails and eventually sent me a threatening letter to say that I owed them money. I argued this as the contract had run out already. Eventually I paid the bill that they sent me, even though I knew that they would owe me a refund when the final account was printed. I did this because I was getting phone calls from an Indian call centre every night to ask me why I hadn't paid. Despite my best efforts at an explanation and saying that I was waiting for a final account, the call centre worker whose duty it was to ring me nightly could not seem to understand. About six weeks later, they wrote to me to say they owed me a refund and that I should call Them to arrange a payment. I almost didn't bother but I rang them a few weeks later. After being pushed around different departments for a while and answering the same set of security questions three times, I eventually got through to someone who already knew my bank details anyway. Staggering levels of incompetence at this company.

• Over 1 Year

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Visit three.co.uk

Alvy's Response to golferman80's Review

Written on: 27/02/2013

Agree with you fella- they shouldn't be allowed to use British banking system

three.co.uk