Given FALSE information, rudness, no customer service

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“Given FALSE information, rudness, no customer service”

Written on: 19/02/2013

I am shocked by the poor "service" of 3. I bought an iphone asking if it was unlocked, since it was a present for someone who has a contract with EE. they said it was unlocked, only to find out later it wasn't. I refused to pay the extra charge for unlocking the mobile since I was given a false information and I was said "I misunderstood what the operator said to me". talked to the manager in High Holborn who could not care less. Talked to "Customer Service" who said they could not do anything about it. I had then to pay extra money to be able to use this phone. TERRIBLE service and attention to clients.Stick with a company who actually cares about their customers.

Visit three.co.uk

Johno104's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2013

I completely agree with you, I upgraded my sim only contract to an iphone 5 wwith three in november and shortly after i put the request in my grandfather passed away, they told me ift would be delivered on 21/11/2012 when i was with my family on the 14/11/12 i received a text saying it was being delieved on the 15th november , when i queried this with three i said that i had travelled 200 miles away to be with family to grieve and why had they changed the date of delivery and the response i got was im really sorry but if your grandfather handnt of died you would have been at home and you would have received your phone sooner and you would have been happy. I have taken them to the Ombudsman for this comment DONT USE THREE PEOPLE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS!!!

three.co.uk