Never sign up with 3 they are RUBBISH!!!

• Signal Coverage

sal71's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“Never sign up with 3 they are RUBBISH!!!”

Written on: 09/02/2013 by sal71 (1 review written)

I have been with 3 for years i called a couple of months ago to cancel the contract as i wasn't using the sim anymore. The person I spoke to said if I left the contract they wouldn't charge me anything until I used the phone. i didn't use the phone a month later I got a bill. I cancelled my direct debit I received another bill asking for the previoous months payment and this months too. When I called customer services the guy I spoke to told me three different stories for what I was getting charged for.He refused to cancel the contract which I wa entitled to.He was very rude so I have decided to take it further, now I will have to waste time and get some advice on what to do.

• Over 1 Year

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Visit three.co.uk

Ken.webb's Response to sal71's Review

Written on: 12/02/2013

That is such a common complaint with Three UK. And if you complain, they believe the lies told by their operators.

three.co.uk