Shocking Network

• Signal Coverage

sally86's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“Shocking Network”

Written on: 29/08/2012 by sally86 (3 reviews written)

In 2009, I was with t-mobile when i received a call (who i wrongly assumed was t-mobile) telling me my contract was nearly up and they wanted to find me the best deal. I agreed to a fone that had a 5mp camera, unlimited texts and free calls to the isle of man (as my dad lives there). what i received in the post was a crappy wee phone with horrible buttons that were small and close together and it had a 2.5mp camera. now granted i did press the internet button , but as i said the buttons were horrible and i didnt mean to do this. I exited as soon as and i phoned the company, where i was told i had used it so i was obligated into the contract. This would not have been so bad, but i then found out i DID NOT have unlimited texts and calls to the isle of man would not be free as it was classed as abroad!
I instead renewed my contract with t-mobile and just payed the bear minimum to 3. Now i would not have written this review if the problems stopped there. After my 18month contract was up, it took a lot to cancel with these idiots. i now lived in the country where there was no signal with 3. However when i told them this, they told me i was wrong and there was signal....erm i live there i think i would know. despite telling them this and the fact i hadnt used the fone in over a year it still took me at least half an hour to cancel my contract!
again it didnt even stop there. now, 2years later, i receive a letter telling me i have an outstanding bill with them! and i hav 20days to pay or it will goto debt collectors! now i havent moved in the past 2 and a half years so their excuse of not being able to find me is ludicrous! and because it was so long ago, despite me being certain I DID paymy last bill, i am doubting my own memory. I foned them up and asked fort heir evidence and was told i would have to download a form from their page, fill it out and send £10 away! to receive my own information! really not impressed with this company at all as the way i see it i will have to just pay this "outstanding" bill to get them off my back. cos lets face it hpow long will they take to send me these details? probably longer than my 20day period and i am not ruining my credit by them going to debt collectors.
all i can say is DO NOT go with this company and if you are already with them get ot as soon as you can, but keep proof of last payment for years afterwards!

• Over 1 Year

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Visit three.co.uk

Iamramd's Response to sally86's Review

Written on: 13/09/2012

i am with 3 customer services- can you please help me with the mobile phone no. for which the bill is outstanding .. I will get this checked for you.
Thanks and Regards