Unproffessional & annoying

• Customer service

RohitAggarwal's review of Supercover Insurance www.supercoverinsurance.com

“Unproffessional and annoying”

Written on: 08/11/2012 by RohitAggarwal (1 review written)

We have corporate insrance with them with 9 handsets. They were charging us more than other companies (now when I got quotes from them) and super cover insurance also operate under trading name talkcover as well.

Their letter dated 6/11/12 , had no reference number (which they asked as soon as I called them), their system kept crashing, they sent us the standard phone discount scheme when all handsets they mentioned on letter were iphones, as per letter our 1st payment 14/02/2008 (when letter dated is 2012).

When I called lady on phone said these lines atleast 5 times before hanging up on me: "sorry i have to put you on hold, my system just crashed. This is was 10 mins conversation, when I was paying 10p per minute.

48hours replacement never happened in past, as they took 4 week to send us replacement handset after sending them our broken one.

COMPLETELY USELESS, UNPROFFESSIONAL AND MISLEADING.

DONT NOT USE THEM.

Have you made a claim?

• Customer service

Supercovercustomerservices's Response to RohitAggarwal's Review

Written on: 07/12/2012

Thank you for your feedback.

Can you please provide us with your policy reference number or comapny name so we can take a detailed look into your claim and pass your comment to our team where we can endeavour excellent service.

If the issues raised has not yet been address please feel free to contact myself via email martinel@supercoverinsurance.com where I will be able to offer assistance.

Thanks again

Rohitaggarwal's reply to Supercovercustomerservices's Comment

Written on: 10/12/2012

Hi Martine

Thank you for prompt reply (just after a month), but I have taken my business elsewhere.