Terrible customer service & ridiculous delivery times

Guest's review of Csera - www.bycsera.com

Csera - www.bycsera.com

“Terrible customer service and ridiculous delivery times”

Written on: 15/07/2013

I have never written a review before, but felt compelled to in this instance.

I came across the website and saw that they had some great phone case designs and ordered one on 2nd May. It is now the 15th July and I still have no iphone case.

Every time I have had to chase them to find out the status. I was initially told it could take up to 5 weeks. So I waited, still nothing. I chased again after the 5 weeks and was then told it could take up to 2 months and that they had no way of tracking the order.

I contacted them again asking for a refund, only to then be given a Royal Mail code to find out where it was. Why this was not communicated to me before I don't know. I was then sent another message which told me that if I did not go and collect my order in a 'timely manner' it would be shipped back to Istanbul! Not only do they offer terrible customer service, they are rude and make no effort in taking the initiative to keep customers informed. I have had to chase them every step of the way to find out where my order is and now have to contact a local post office to find out where on earth it is.

Do not order from here, awful customer service and ridiculous delivery waiting times. There are plenty of other websites which sell things that are much nicer and I am sure offer much better customer service.