My girlfriend suggested my StealthGenie

alexiakeahey's review of Stealth Genie

Stealth Genie

“My girlfriend suggested my StealthGenie”

Written on: 14/07/2011 by alexiakeahey (1 review written)

I have been facing a cheating dilemma from my hubby, he was rude and cruel towards family get-together and always spiteful in answering his daily routine. My girlfriend suggested my StealthGenie and in two days the whole scene of infidelity was roaming in my eyes when I was waiting madly at home for him and he was hanging out with another woman. Nevertheless, I took divorce and now I am more than happy over it.

• BlackBerry

What Mobile Platform?

Guest's Response to alexiakeahey's Review

Written on: 27/07/2011

I have contacted support countless times and am not receiving a response. Can someone please have a manager contact me?!
I have had StealthGenie for over a month now and have never been able to listen to recorded calls or surroundings. Hammad responded to several emails in the beginning and told me I would be receiving a zip file with the recorded calls I need however that was over 2 weeks ago and I have nothing since then despite the countless emails I have sent to support. Can someone please take ownership of my problem and help me fix the issue AND send me the recorded calls I need? Please have a manager contact me ASAP.