I Change the way I do Business With Everbranding.com

Guest's review of EverBranding everbranding.com

EverBranding everbranding.com

“I Change the way I do Business With Everbranding.com”

Written on: 25/08/2012

Thanks. Kindly post this article too in those websites where the previsous post was easily published. Here is the article:I’d just like to make a review about the outstanding service that I received from Everbranding. Let me tell you something about it. Everbranding develops mobile application for smartphones, iPhones, etc. Since I just started to promote my small business, which is a restaurant, I thought I would need a good mobile application developer that will help me and my customers. The mobile application that I asked Everbranding to do is for my customers to get a notification about the special menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I also asked for a tab to indicate the Menus for the Day and another tab for promotions and other special events. To my surprise, when the mobile application was developed already, and when it was already introduced and launched to the public, in about 2 months only, our customers shoot up and they loved our service even more because of the new mobile application. One of our customers said, “It is good that you have something like this so that we can easily be notified about everything about your restaurant, especially your new special promos. “ Thanks to Everbranding! You exceeded my expectations.

• iPhone