Nice bag no collection

Claretc's review of Hippowaste Waste Bags - www.hippowaste.co.uk

Hippowaste Waste Bags - www.hippowaste.co.uk

“Nice bag no collection”

Written on: 21/09/2013 by Claretc (1 review written)

Purchased and filled the Hippo bag and rang for collection where no advice about accesses given. 10 days later the bag was still not collected. Voicemail left sayin they could not gain access to the property. On returning the call they claim to have sent two sizes of lorry (strange nobody saw them an not on CCTV). They said my drive was inaccessible - strange - fire service, removals lorry, grab loaders have all accessed it. They said my drive had to be more than 12 feet in width - strange as its 14'1 at the narrowest point. I asked for a written copy of all these terms and conditions they now talked about (even though we weren't in breach of any) - they said no, but I could speak to a manager. I asked for a refund - no! As the drive was less than 12 feet I could only have 50% and then keep my rubbish. I offered a qualified yardsman to direct their driver - no! They won't come back until I PAY AGAIN. Have checked online now (too late) to hear others had the same issues. Perhaps a company rename so we can be a tad more wary - from Hippo to Sharks?

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME - this is simply a money maker for them!

• 1-3 Months