To draw from my inner source/ love my experience, Namaste

revdoni's review of Thorwald Dethlefsen, Rudiger Dahlke, The Healing Power of Illness

Thorwald Dethlefsen, Rudiger Dahlke, The Healing Power of Illness

“To draw from my inner source/ love my experience, Namaste ”

Written on: 19/08/2013 by revdoni (1 review written)

I have had this book the healing power of illness for years. When I first bought it (at a second hand store) I had been experiencing migraines since a child and migraines had taught me so much, however, nothing outside of me ( I tried all outside sources to get better medical and holistic ) was keeping the migraines away so I kept going back to this book that told me I had a block. I knew the book was right however I was afraid to stand up for myself and it was keeping me sick it was not till as a last resort and a final letting go I went to a Spiritual Psychologist and put my full faith in his work and what he said that I finally stood up for myself and I left the world I knew at age 56. I have the life of experience and freedom today. However I am back in this book as now I have no more migraines to keep me locked down and I am now itching to move forward in what i want to teach. I have been itching for 4 years and now it is most the time. However my body will not settle for less than a great experience of life. And I am going to give it to myself as I am now 60 and in the best health of my life. Yes there is no time to drag my bottom.
I love life. and thank you Thorwald and Rudiger for writhing this clear inspiring book giving us all our personal Power Back, so we can live the life we desire.
Namaste Reverend Doni GeRain