Panasonic make great combination ovens - stylish & durable

• Durability

• Style

moxicate's review of Panasonic NN-CT579SBPQ Combination Microwave

Panasonic NN-CT579SBPQ Combination Microwave

“Panasonic make great combination ovens - stylish and...”

Written on: 07/06/2011 by moxicate (2 reviews written)

This is my second combi oven from Panasonic, the first one having been donated to my parents when their old microwave only oven packed in.
The previous one I bought in 2001 is still going strong and looks fantastic. My parents love it too and use it for the oven all the time too.

This new one I purchased is from John Lewis and I can't praise the service highly enough and their delivery service is perfection!

This oven heats food well, cooks well and I use it as the main oven. The only negative I can find is that on the new model the choice of turbo bake is gone. This is where you could have grill and convection together. Now you can only do micro/grill and micro/convection. Not Convection and grill as I used to be able to do.

Apart from that it is an excellent product and you will love it. The jacket potatoe function is great which is why I went for a panasonic again. Lets hope this one gives me at least 10 years like my last one.

Guest's Response to moxicate's Review

Written on: 22/06/2011

That addresses several of my concerns atclulay.