Can,t believe some of the negative reviews.

• Sound Quality

boody111's review of Bose Wave® Music System

Bose Wave® Music System

“Can,t believe some of the negative reviews.”

Written on: 27/07/2011 by boody111 (1 review written)

I was very worried after reading the negative reviews on this site as I was awaiting delivery of my Bose Wave radio/CD. However, after unpacking and installing I think the system is excellent. It is compact and fills my large room with high quality sound. The DAB radio receives even more station than my pure radios I have in other locations around the house. If you want a mega loud system with bulky speakers, etc. then don't buy. If you want an elegant technical space saving solution that sounds great for most users then go ahead. I was surprised how good the quality of the sound output was for a mixture of clasical and rock output. It plays my Pink Floyd CD's brilliantly. If you like very heavy thrash metal type music than maybe go for another system. I have placed the unit on my bookshelf and it looks great and is unobtrusive. I would recommend this system.

• Between 1 - 4 Weeks

Time Mini System Owned

• Sound Quality

Mikeaswift's Response to boody111's Review

Written on: 24/12/2012

JUST BOUGHT WAVE SYSTEM III ,BEEN SAVING BEST PART OF YEAR.WAS TOLD BY BOSE TELE SALES I WOULD RECEIVE SPECIFIC EARPHONES.RANG TO ORDER AND WAS ADVISED I HAD BEEN GIVEN WRONG ADVISE TO EARPHONES AND WERE A CHEAPER HALF PRICE VERSION .ANYWAY WANTED THE WAVE III SO ORDERED.IT ARRIVED 4 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS,THOUGHT ID CHECK IT AS IVE HEARD HORROR STORIES.TO MY ASTONISHMENT THE LED PLASTIC COVER WAS MISSING,AMAZING £700 WHAT HAPPENED TO QUALITY CONTROL,THEY TRIED TO FOB ME OF SAYING MANAGER BUSY,I DEMANDED CALLBACK WITHIN HOUR.SHE RANG TO SAY NO MORE WHITE ONES IN COUNTRY,PROBABLY THATS WHY I GOT ONE WITH MISSING FACIA.WAT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO REMEMBER BOSE BY BEWARE!