Great but not perfect!

KenyaKenny392's review of Braun Series 3 370 shaver

Braun Series 3 370 shaver

“Great but not perfect!”

Written on: 13/07/2014 by KenyaKenny392 (1 review written)

Been using the trimmer part for couple of years but it eventually stopped working properly so I started using the shaving head instead. What happened next was that while I got a pretty close shave, except for the neck area, I ended up with messed up skin with loads of pimples (that turned big and white and popped in my sleep leaving nastier scars on me face). Looked this up online and found out that it might be cos I haven't used a shaver (or a razor for that matter - I was really just using the trimmer and got away with it for years until it died). It's been 2 weeks now and I still get buttons on my face like it's a calculator!
As for the neck....oh man, that's the reason why I used the trimmer in the first place - when I first got this shaver, I tried it but the neck was soooo hard to shave (near impossible to get a clean shave on the whol neck area) on top of the pimples problem, that I just gave up and used the trimmer instead, which incidentally I find was the best part of this shaver until it gave its last breath after 3-4 solid years of constant use!!
Anyway if you got grizzly hair and sensitive skin, don't bother with this and jog on hairy boy.