Not as bad as what people say

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Guest's review of Island Cruises, Island Escape

“Not as bad as what people say”

Written on: 02/06/2013

I have read reviews about the ship on the 24th May tilting to the side. I was also on this ship at that time and it was not as bad as what is being said. YES the boat TILTED but what would people rather. The captain steering the boat making it tilt or would people rather the boat smashing in to rocks. I agree the weather was not very good that night but other boats had previously left the port just because ours so clearly there was nothing to worry about.

The all inclusive was good enough, not many drunks causing problems around the ship.

The food could have been better as in the warmth and the variety but you get what you pay for.

All in all the cruise was fantastic, and the ports of call there was plenty to do even if you didnt have much money and I would defiantly go on this ship again.

• 21/05/2013

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Andi1945's Comment

Written on: 04/06/2013

Sorry I can't agree with you and you didn't suffer from the Noro Virus which many passenger's including me did. I am still weak and have to be very careful what I eat. The hygiene on board was not what you would expect.

Zandie1's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2013

I totally disagree with this comment!
It was our wedding aniversary on the 24th May and I thought it would be the last.