Oh My Goodness - Amazing

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

adinamcguigan's review of Island Cruises, Island Escape

“Oh My Goodness - Amazing ”

Written on: 07/06/2012 by adinamcguigan (1 review written)

Now were do I start, this was my first cruise with my partner and it was amazing. I was somewhat apprehensive about the cruise after reading some negative reviews, how sad that people would have these reviews. Anyway lets get started.... Buffet food was casual and wholesome, waiting staff were fun and friendly, Ocean Restaurant is would the visit 3 courses for £14.99 and the service is outstanding.....if you have read its a 'cash free ship' it is dont panic thou its reall quite simple, as this was our first cruise we were unsure of how it would all work but it was so smooth... you just register your card (debit or credit) against your room and anything that you purchse on the ship is debited from your account - now its worth bearing in mind that we were all inclusive and the ONLY things we were charged for was for items that we have purchased in the onboard shop ie tablets... We can not tell you how much you will enjoy this cruise there is only one thing that I would change and thats the pool its so so cold. The service of the staff Maria, Ross, Nanju, Patrick. Katie, Tony Mack... I could on but I wont they are all fab people and the ship is so clean, the people so friendly and it was generally a wonderful place to be... we arrived home on 29th May and have booked again... AMAZING holiday but please book all inclusive its well worth it!!!!