Best Holiday Ever!

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

lauren96's review of Island Cruises, Island Escape

“Best Holiday Ever!”

Written on: 26/05/2011 by lauren96 (2 reviews written)

I went on a cruise on May 17th-24th and I have to admit reading the reviews did worry me but I had nothing to worry about. The rooms aren't very big in the standard cabin but was big enough for me, my brother, my mum and dad. The Cabin attendant Lawry was excellent! Cleaning the room at least twice a day with fresh towels the whole time and he would always make a animal out of a towel. The food is amazing, we were all inclusive so ate at the beachcomer and the Island restaurant on floor 6. The staff are really good and made the holiday better. Carlos in the beachcomer was really friendly and helpful. As soon as you had finished your plate or drink it gets cleaned up. The pool is not as small as everyone makes out, your either off the boat or doing something you don't really need to go in the pool. The trips off the boat were really good i recommend the Rome cycle trip that was the best thing of the holiday. Hope my review was helpful and I personally think this was the best holiday I could have asked for! :-)

• May 17th-24th 2011