SEACOD KEEPS MY FAMILY HEALTHY

KNilisha's review of Seven Seas Seacod

Seven Seas Seacod

“SEACOD KEEPS MY FAMILY HEALTHY”

Written on: 29/08/2011 by KNilisha (1 review written)

It is very difficult to look after your family’s health when you are a working mom of two. In the busy lifestyle of Mumbai, I couldn’t get enough time to look after my family’s health and as a result, the nutrition of both of my children suffered.

This had a near fatal effect on one my sons, Aayush, two years ago. He had a very severe bout of Malaria, and was left extremely weak. After the doctor traced the reason of malaria to Aayush’s weak immune system, he advised me to start him on some vitamin supplements, along with SevenSeas Seacod, which would help him increase him immunity. Aayush’s health steadily improved.

Taking a lesson from this, I and my whole family started consuming Seacod capsules regularly to increase our immunity. Now both my children are as healthy and immune as they could get and are exceeding in their school and sports activity.