Awful service & over priced. Avoid.

Guest's review of JoJo Maman Bebe www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk

JoJo Maman Bebe www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk

“Awful service and over priced. Avoid.”

Written on: 12/02/2012

I've given Jojo Maman Bebe plenty of chances but each time I go to their store (in Dulwich) or order something online, I am left feeling disappointed and annoyed.
The first time we ordered something online, it said it was in stock and would arrive the next week. Then we received an email saying it was out of stock and would arrive 2-3 weeks later. No apology or offer of refund to buy it elsewhere, as considering we were buying items for a newborn, such a wait was actually quite important.
The second time we ordered online, the items arrived but were so shoddy and thin material, they looked nothing like the website. The price was extremely expensive for what it was.
The shop we have been to in Dulwich is just full of rude staff! Each time we have been in, we feel incredibly uncomfortable and unwelcome. Three staff have been working and we have been the only people in the shop, obviously looking for something and they have just ignored us. Asking for help, they treat us like we're bothering them, but I'm just asking for things I've seen on their website.
The last item we bought from them was DOUBLE the price of an equivalent elsewhere. That says it all for me really. I don't mind paying extra for high-quality stock and good service, but I get neither from JoJo Maman Bebe and I really don't know how they exist.