Poor quality, ridiculous prices, lack of transparency

Newyorking's review of Isabella Oliver Maternity Wear www.isabellaoliver.com

Isabella Oliver Maternity Wear www.isabellaoliver.com

“Poor quality, ridiculous prices, lack of transparency”

Written on: 13/03/2013 by Newyorking (1 review written)

I purchased a lot of clothing on Isabella Oliver and have been highly disappointed. Their prices are ridiculous, when I first wore the clothing I thought wow good clothing, finally good maternity. With the first wash ALL of them started shrinking despite washing in cold water like their instructions indicate. Not only that, they didn't state that I will be hit with VERY HIGH import duty prices. After a few months I suddenly receive a bill from FedEx for express shipping - it was their decision to ship express. I contacted IO, FedEx sent my bill to collections agency. IO refuses to do anything about it telling me they were transparent and its beyond their control. So ridiculous. I don't recommend them and suggest you stay away from them unless you want to waste your money. They don't stand behind their clothing, and don't care about their customers.