iPod Touch 5g is awesom if you are OK without the phone part

From 1 review

MarkT444's review of Apple iPod Touch - 5th Gen

Apple iPod Touch - 5th Gen

“iPod Touch 5g is awesom if you are OK without the...”

Written on: 28/08/2013 by MarkT444 (8 reviews written)

The iPod Touch is basically like an iPhone 4s on the inside except it isn't a phone. On the outside it has the iPhone 5 screen (4 inch retina display) which is a welcome increase in size. The thing I love most about this device is the thin design and the extremely light weight. It is almost half as light as many mobile phones.

It is almost a third of the price of an iPhone 5 and similar to the iPhone 4s. I find the 4s screen too small and hate the design, so chose the iPod instead. Without a phone I have decided to buy a micro/mini phone for calls and texting. Carrying 2 devices which are so small is similar to carrying my old Samsung Galaxy 5 inch phone.

I'm usually on wi-fi and work from home so I'm unique that I don't need a phone that much. If you are like me and favour design and quality over the need to have a device which can make calls, then this is really worth considering. It looks ultra cool too. Being an Apple product it "just works" too. Browsing the internet is very fast compared to my Galaxy and it never seems to crash or get clogged up.

I give this 4 stars because it is not a phone, if they could make a device this thin and light which was also a phone I'd be all over it and then it would be worth the perfect score.

• 32GB