Broken handle bracket after 5 trips!

• Durability

KarlyJenkins's review of Tripp - www.tripp.co.uk

Tripp - www.tripp.co.uk

“Broken handle bracket after 5 trips! ”

Written on: 22/08/2014 by KarlyJenkins (1 review written)

After returning from our holiday contacted Debenhams about the the handle bracket being broken on my Tripp suitcase after just 5 uses, they told me I had to phone Tripp direct which I done they told me I had to go to Debenhams! I asked about spares as it it just a case of screwing a new bracket on only to be told you can't get spares for Tripp luggage. So I am on my way to Debenhams now to see if they will replace it, after reading the reviews I am not holding my breath. I will define not be buying Tripp again if I do not get a replacement, I will let you know how I get on.

• Durability

• good

Size / Capacity

Trippluggage's Comment

Written on: 04/09/2014

Good Morning,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues with your suitcase. We operate a 5 year guarantee on all of our products which covers all manufacturing faults but does not cover general wear and tear or damage sustained in transit eg by baggage handlers.

We do not provide spare parts for any of our suitcases however if you purchased the item in a Debenhams store, we would directly arrange an inspection in your nearest Debenhams store so we can ascertain if your item is covered under the guarantee.

If you could please contact us and we will be able to assist you with this.

Kind Regards

Tripp Customer Services

Jackedoff's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2014

I have the same issue, only this was only the 2nd time my suitcase had been used. Please let me know the outcome of your trip to. Debenhams.
Jax