Non-durable Large Tripp Glide Lite

• Durability

Gonk's review of Tripp - www.tripp.co.uk

Tripp - www.tripp.co.uk

“Non-durable Large Tripp Glide Lite”

Written on: 06/07/2013 by Gonk (1 review written)

The label said £49 reduced from over £100 although I think this was a bluff to make people think it was good quality. It was not worth the higher price at all. It was rubbish. Plastic covering over the fabric between the wheels got torn on the very first flight. Also the inside of the case was dirty. I noticed a couple of white t-shirts had rust coloured marks in exactly the same place. I thought this was something that must have happened at home until I got back and found another white t-shirt I hadn't worn was covered in the rusty dirt all over one quarter of the front due to the way it was folded. It must have been on the bottom of the pile in the case. Fortunately Debenhams gave me a refund because of the tear. They offered an exchange but I said no. I won't be buying this brand again.

• Durability

Trippluggage's Response to Gonk's Review

Written on: 20/08/2013

Thank you for your review.

I'm very sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had with regards to our product. We take pride in the quality of all of our products and it is always disappointing to hear of an instance such as this.

Please be assured that this is not a fault that I have ever heard of before but that it would have been fully investigated when we received the case back from you.

If there's anything further I can do to help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards