Jasper Conran Range

• Durability

Kenilworth60's review of Tripp - www.tripp.co.uk

Tripp - www.tripp.co.uk

“Jasper Conran Range”

Written on: 15/09/2011 by Kenilworth60 (1 review written)

I purchased one of the Jasper Conran cases - a wheeled one from the Dangerous range from Debenhams - in February this year. It was promoted and sold as a wheeled cabin/weekend case. However, when I first had occasion to use the case I found that it was not fit for purpose, I wanted to use it as a cabin bag but found that I was uanble to pack more than I would otherwise have been able to carry in a large handbag i.e. book, magazines, sunglasses, a few valuables and a few items of food/drink for the flight. On the second occasion I wanted it to carry items for an overnight stay - but ended up taking a suit bag for all of my clothes and was only able to pack shoes/toiletries in the case. The internal compartments look like they could hold quite a bit, but once packed the zips do not close due to the rigid frame and material. I would say that it is more sutiable for use as a lap top/document bag but Tripp insist that it 'functions according to its design'! Tripp luggage is not cheap, so don't waste your money!

• Durability