Samsonite customer service not even responding to my emails

• Durability

sachizm's review of Samsonite - www.samsonite.co.uk

Samsonite - www.samsonite.co.uk

“Samsonite customer service not even responding to my...”

Written on: 15/09/2013 by sachizm (1 review written)

I bought a Skywheeler case for a two month European trip thinking expensive luggage was an investment. How wrong I was. After two weeks both back wheels have jammed. I have sent three emails to Samsonite's main web page with no response. I am dragging this stupid case and hurting my back. After trawling through the internet I found Samsonite's German contact. I called them and all they can do is post replacement wheels which takes two weeks. A premium product like this should repair or replace. I tried to take the back wheels off and swap but it uses some weird tool and I can find no information on what it is or where I can get one. This product is ruining my trip and Samsonite are too slack to even respond to a single Email. Never buy one of their products!!

PS. my partner bought an Antler bag at the same time and has way more stuff packed in it and it is rolling fine.

• Durability