Excellent service !!

• Durability

Bogggy17's review of First Luggage www.firstluggage.com

First Luggage www.firstluggage.com

“Excellent service !! ”

Written on: 21/11/2013 by Bogggy17 (1 review written)

Moving half way across the world it's already scary in itself , not to mention when you have to pack up your life and three suitcases and leave them on somebody else's hands to get them to the destination without damage or loss . I've spent a lot of time researching shipping companies , getting quotes , reading reviews , and I can tell I couldn't be happier that I chose First luggage company !!! Even though I found it a bit expensive at first , my experience with them from beginning til the end was fantastic . Customer care is excellent , not matter what silly questions I had ( and I had a lot of them ) I could ring them up and got the answers I needed . Pick up was smooth , happened on the day I was told it would . And the best part is all my stuff arrived in Sydney from London in 4 days , with no hassles , no problems , no extra charges ( so far ) . Great service !! Would recommend it to everyone , and definitely will use them again if needs to be !!