Extremely bad quality & design

• Durability

Guest's review of Delsey - www.delsey.com

Delsey - www.delsey.com

“Extremely bad quality and design”

Written on: 26/11/2011

I bought a large Delsey suitcase about 3 months ago when my faithful Samsonite broke after 4 years of service. I travel a lot with work so wanted a good suitcase which would last. The Delsey was certainly not cheap but the design was flawed from the start. First of all some framework broke inside causing the suitcase to become very unstable. I sent it back and was sent a new one. Then, on my first trip with the new one, one of the wheels broke off when taking it off the baggage belt! With 3 wheels, the suitcase is barely usable, it falls over all the time and is not really designed to be wheeled on 2 wheels. I'm extremely disappointed, now Delsey will most likely not honour their 5 year guarantee because they blame the airline and the airline blame the suitcase, and I'm so annoyed with it, I will probably just buy a new suitcase, NOT Delsey! Don't buy it if you travel a lot, it won't last. Badly designed, bad quality.

• Durability