very pleased with my Cabinmax Berlin

• Durability

Guest's review of Cabin Max - www.cabinmax.com

Cabin Max - www.cabinmax.com

“very pleased with my Cabinmax Berlin”

Written on: 11/09/2013

I was very pleased with my Cabinmax Berlin. It was accepted on both Easyjet and Ryanair.

I had made an budget airline ( wind) cheater out of some kite fabric, netting, shoelaces to compartmentize, and zips so that nothing fell out. I wore this for the weigh in and gauge check and then repacked and extended once we were through the checks and Ryanair weight in. I could also pack extras like bulky breakfast crisp breads and some water bottles that we bought after arrival as we were travelling around to different destinations.

Fully packed it bulges, so it would not have fitted into the budget airline size checker gauge without me wearing my luggage in the cheater! I did look a bit like a bag lady!!!!

Unfortunately after 12 days of travelling the top handle started to rip of, but I rang gadgets uk and they have sent me a replacement as it had a three year guarantee and this has extra stitching round where the old one ripped, so hopefully the new one will last longer.

• Durability