A Word of Caution

• Durability

Doobie46's review of Antler www.antler.co.uk

Antler www.antler.co.uk Visit antler.co.uk

“A Word of Caution”

Written on: 02/08/2014 by Doobie46 (1 review written)

Although after my first trip using my Antler luggage, I would have given it a 5 star review. After the second trip, I can only give it one star. It is very light and easy to use. However, after unpacking from the second trip, I noticed rattling without a clear idea of where the problem was. I unzipped the inner lining to discover the interior plastic support had completely shattered.

I sent a warranty claim including pictures and description of the damage. A full week later, I got an email from Antler that they would review my claim and let me know the result within 28 days. After not receiving a reply, I sent them a reminder email. So now, my initial claim and reminder email have been totally ignored. Another email asking why I didn't receive at least and explanation has also been ignored.

I can only assume that the great customer service reviews I have seen are generated by Antler itself.

I still think Antler makes a good product, but think about buying these products if you are relying on the warranty.

• Durability