Amazing customer service!

Guest's review of Antler www.antler.co.uk

Antler www.antler.co.uk Visit antler.co.uk

“Amazing customer service!”

Written on: 07/11/2012

I was astonished at some of the negative comments on this site. When returning from holiday this year some stitching had come out of the zipped pocket on the front of my large suitcase. I was a little surprised at this as i never use those pockets unless to put in an odd receipt or similar. The case was over 4 years old and I surprised myself when I found the receipt and guarantee for 5 years.I telephoned the store where I purchased the case and they told me to contact Antler directly. This I did and spoke to a very obliging lady in their Customer Service department. The outcome was that three days later the case was collected by courier and a couple of days after this the same lady rang tp tell me to choose another case off their website. This I duly did and the new case was delivered two days later. I didn't honestly believe that such service existed nowadays. many thanks to Antler!

• Durability