Best loyalty scheme on the market

• Quality of Incentives

Guest's review of Tesco Clubcard

“Best loyalty scheme on the market”

Written on: 11/11/2013

I think it's great! I have always spent my vouchers with Tesco rather than mess about with the days out etc. I always double up too, last year spending it on frozen foods, and this time have spend some on cosmetics, some on clothing and some on household stuff, each time getting double the value. I also find that I get extra bonus money-off coupons at the checkout, simply by using my card.
My only criticism is that the vouchers don't come in £5 denominations, (mine came as a £21 and a £16). Which means if I want to double up 1 x £5' the change goes back into my Clubcard accout to be converted back into points for use next time!
I suppose they do it for a reason, it makes it more complicated, so people will simply spend the full voucher for face value off the groceries, or double up £5 vouchers, pay the rest back into the account, just to,keep the customer coming back next time!
I can't believe some of the reviews on here that say its a rip off etc. the points are free in the first place! Asda don't do a loyalty scheme at all!

• Quality of Incentives