everything was terrible

• Quality of food

Guest's review of The Docklands Bar & Grill London

“everything was terrible”

Written on: 10/05/2013

Ok so after we ordered our food, the whole restaurant and hotel had to be evacuated because a fire alarm. Having sat outside, it seemed really pointless to go through the hotel, and to the fire assembly place. After 10 minutes or so of standing there and not getting any information, it was over and we could go back to the restaurant. I dont know whether it was due to the false fire alarm, or if they always do it, but it took a whole 60 minutes to receive our orders (2* pasta..) in a fairly empty restaurant. My friend who ordered Penne with tomato sauce literally could not eat them, they tasted worse than any school cantine food and was so overcooked and plain, that she had to complain. My pasta, spaghetti with prawns, was also not good and especially considering the 14 pounds that it costs, I expected so much more. Overall, a nerve wrecking experience, way to expensive, way to time consuming for simple meals and a waste of money.

• Italian

Food Type

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Casual