Great Find

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

PhoebeCartwright's review of Beachcomber Seafood Restaurant, Greenwich

“Great Find”

Written on: 02/11/2011 by PhoebeCartwright (4 reviews written)

I went a short time ago for my celebration lunch break and might only point out that this place is dramatic, Celeste, superb, delicious. There likely aren't enough adjectives to spell it out this places seigneurie.there were starters, mains and desserts and many types of four persons had absolutely nothing to complain about, for our grandkids, that claims a lot and we were still talking on the subject of how good it absolutely was this morning. Our waitress was talkative and contributed his thoughts and opinions on the menu that is something I very much truly appreciate and the chef came out to speak to us that may be something I wish more places would do since it shows an interest and appreciation on the customers.Service was friendly and proficient too. A wine was recommended to fit the dishes we had chosen and bread, butter and water was proferred rapidly.Mains included a range of dishes, I don't recall what everyone had as we started sharing food that has a delighted promiscuity.That they are absolutely truthful, I think this can be my new favourite restaurant.

• Other

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Casual